Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Restoring curl to Marisol's hair

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i tried this tonight and seemed to help. The hair will dry just fine wont it? Not all frizzy because I got it wet? I just dont want to ruin her [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did that after having her hair up in ponytails, which also pulled her curl out. Water helped it just fine, so don't worry!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Back when I first got Marisol in June I put her hair in adorable pig tail braids thinking it would be fine since her should just bounce back to its original style. Unfortunately thats not really what happened [img]confused.gif[/img] Maybe I left it in the braids too long I dont know. I have yet to attempt even a downey dunk because messing with hair makes me nervous, Id hate to ruin one of my dolls. I havent even taken Addy's hair out yet! But back to the matter at hand, how do I bring back those cute spiral curls? Right now its just kind of fluffy [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have Marisol, but for curly-haired dolls, spritzing water on the hair helps it get back its original curl. You can then carefully shape the curls around your fingers.

    I hope this helps! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •